Dr. Jennifer A Schreck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Schreck?

Dr. Schreck is incredibly sincere. She is always open to hearing my questions and concerns, and makes sure to soothe any worries of mine. She is thorough, prompt, and the best doctor I have ever had. I get excited to go see her, and that has never happened with any other doctors of mine!

She's Wonderful.

I love her! She's caring and thoughtful - like a motherly figure in a way. She is great with following up as well. I really do feel like I'm taken care of by her.

Medically smart dude who sees Dr. Schreck

I don't think I've had a steady GP since I was a kid. At the age of 29 I had a bad sports accident, broke my leg and almost lost it. After that, I decided I would use Dr's whenever I needed to. I found Dr. Schreck by chance. Her clinic was mostly a women's clinic at the time but it was convenient so I went. My first impressions were good, she was nice, smiled, had an intelligent air about her and is an athlete. Perfect for me. She was very interested in my overall health, we even talked about how things were going for mentally/emotionally. I didn't know medical Dr's cared about this but she knew about my accident and obviously understands that people who experience trauma need to touch base with themselves emotionally as part of their overall health. I have since seen her for allergies, a lump in my mouth, leg pain, high blood pressure, etc. I'm 40 and having a Dr that knows me, my history and seems to care is VERY important to me. She's a keeper.

Not a GOOD Dr.

No compassion, interferring with the hospital radiology that I set up because it wasn't in her group care,she refused to send the order to the hospital, claiming it would complicate things because they weren't in the system.