Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Serrentino?

I've had Panic Disorder since I was 16 (though it was not known to the medical profession as such back in 1962). I was diagnosed at SUNY @ Stony Brook, NY in 1985 and put on 4 &1/2 mgs Xanex daily. I have been on this dose until 2 years ago when my family physician said I probably didn't need such a high dose, so we started tapering. A year ago my family physician said she would no longer give me my Xanex - I had to see a psychiatrist. I searched and found Jennifer Serrentino and gave her a shot. I researched her and saw the good & bad reviews she got and I have to say, that after seeing Dr. Serrentino for 1 year, those bad reviews are NOT what I have experienced. I get the greatest treatment and compassion. Dr. Serrentiono knows what she's doing. An excellent doctor of medicine and psychiatry. She has worked with me and gotten me down to 3 &1/2 mg Xanex daily. Whatever your problem is, Dr. Serrentino has my full recommendation!

Great Doctor !

She's Awesome, very good listener.. straight forward beside being very professional she makes you feel calm and relax for the first time i really found someone who cares , im so grateful to find out that theres still doctors who really care about their patients and she's def one of them. :)

She is a great psychiatrist. Good listener,good interaction with patient.

Dr. Jennifer Serrentino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.