Dr. Jennifer Sidman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Sidman?

Highly recommended

Posted on May 13th, 2017

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Sidman's for many years now and have always had a very positive experience. During appts she always takes the time to explain any abnormal findings and discuss treatment options, and I have never felt rushed. She also asks if I have any other concerns besides the main focus of the appt. Her nurse, Pam, is great and her staff are always courteous. I have recommended her to family and friends.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2017

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr. Sidman has been my doctor for many years now. She is smart, caring, friendly and takes time to explain things. I've been very happy to have her as my primary care physician. Her nurse Pam is also smart, caring and friendly. If I have a medical issue, I'm able to get an appointment quickly. There is little wait time in the waiting room; Dr. Sidman is pretty much on schedule although if a patient needs more time because of a problem, Dr. Sidman takes the time to treat that patient and apologizes for running late (which almost never happens).

Posted on August 18th, 2016

My Visit to Dr. Sidman's Office was Quick and Efficient thanks to a Friendly and Attentive Staff. I Enjoy my Yearly Physical Exam and the Time I Get to Spend Talking and Listening to Dr. Sidman. She is always Attentive to my Health Needs and Informative about My Care Options. I Highly Reccomend Her to Everyone Seeking Quality Medical Advice!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Urgent appt. Referred to ER. Accurate diagnosis. Recovering from emergency surgery. Excellent care from Dr Sidman and staff

My Doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

When I moved to Gainesville from Ft Myers 8 yrs ago my friend of 20 yrs recommended Jennifer Sidmon. Dr Sidmon is very capable and thorough. She always takes time to listen and consider my concerns about my health. She's excellent at diagnosing whatever illnesses I've had and giving me the best medicine for it. She is a no-nonsense Dr. I highly recommend her as a primary physician without any reservation.

Finally, a knowledgable, professional, caring PCP

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Hands down the best Primary Care Provider I've been to since moving to Gainesville. I had not had a true PCP since I moved from Central Florida 5 years ago, because I hadn't yet found the right fit. Dr. Jennifer Sidman's practice felt like home, and I knew she would be my PCP for a while to come because of her professionalism, knowledge, bedside manner and genuine care/concern for patients. In just two visits she has coordinated better health for me than the previous 3 providers combined. 5 stars.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Sidman as my primary care choice for approximately 10 or better years. I suffer white coat syndrome and I am always so at ease with her and her nurse Pam. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a fabulous caring doctor.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

We have been under Dr. Sidmans care for years. It has been some of the best and caring medical we have ever had. Dr Sidman and her nurse Pam are very dedicated to their patients. We would recommend her to our family and friends

Posted on February 14th, 2016

I love Dr. Sidman and highly recommend her.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Positive experience. Dr. Sidman listens to your concerns and explains the course of action taken.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I am an older woman--68--so I have seen many doctors in my time. Dr. Sidman is by far the best. She never rushes me and always explains everything in a way that I can understand. Her nurse Pam is also exceptional. She is always considerate, friendly and helpful.