Dr. Jennifer Slack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Slack?

N.Alameda

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Slack is the best.... I needed to establish a new primary care provider after changing to Medicare and a supplimental insurance off the Kaiser plan at work, and was referred to this group. I could not have chosen a better fit. She is caring and professional and all she has done for me has brought very positive results...She tells you what she needs you to do and stays involved with each of her patients.

Afraid of doctors

Posted on October 31st, 2008

I have always had a fear of doctors, basically I feel it is because they have to hurt me to help me. At least that is what I tell myself. I try to visit regular, but any excuse not to go is sometimes good for me. On my first visit with Dr. Slack, I was in pain, scared, and was ready to run from the office. When the nurse called my name I became very frighten. And, that fear made everything in me shake (I could not stop), it could have been because I had the flu, fever, etc. Never-the-less I cannot thank Dr. Slack and her Assistant enough for being so patient with me. Because the way I was acting, which I did not feel was normal, I thought they were going to lock me up (I had not been sick in any way in about 6 years). I don't get sick very often, so my illness took me aback. Even though my health is my proirity I do need my doctor to be proactive in my health, because until I have routine I will wait, and wait until thing pile up. And, yes as I write this, one would think it will be different because I know, but no that would be too easy. Dr. Slack and her Assistant Nurse (the office staff too)have done an excellent job in helping me, because when I am tired or sick my personality is not the best. So, again thank you for listening and figuring out what was wrong with me. Just getting someone to understand me when I really don't help me a lot. For me the little things mean so much, because they are sometimes big for me when I don't have contol over my health.

Posted on September 20th, 2017