Dr. Jennifer Sohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Sohn?

Posted on November 8th, 2017

only wants to look at test numbers does not want to listen to me

Great Dr.

Posted on April 18th, 2017

She was able to assist me getting my diabetes under control.

Not a good doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Very rude and uncaring staff, too long of a wait, Dr did not spend enough time to listen to my medical concerns. Do not waste your time with this doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2015

She help me a lot with getting my blood sugars under control. You can tell that she really cares about her patients

Great dr

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

I love Dr. Sohn. She has helped me a lot with me dealing with my thyroid cancer. She also sees me every month to watch my thyroid tests now because I'm pregnant. I've sent several friends to her because I really trust her. My only dislike is not being able to speak to someone in the office if you need immediate assistance.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I waited for months to get an apt. with one of the "best rated" endos for thyroid problems. After the initial visit, I ask why is my tsh still too high?" I don't know. We will just have to keep guessing"!!! NEVER will I go here again!!!

Won't go back

Posted on May 15th, 2015

She is rude and treated me with disdain and condescention. Bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She treated me as if I was an unintelligent being. I provided information I felt would help in my treatment she accuse me of lying. I will not return as her patient. Okay and ratings ease of appointment

No time for patients

Posted on March 11th, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Sohn is a 'basic' doctor. No indication that she knows each patient is an individual. Finally got tired of never being able to speak to someone even when calling to change appointments. It's all about leaving a message and they will call you back........maybe. My recommendation would be to hire someone to answer the phone. It's about MY time too. I don't have time to sit by the phone hoping they get back to me by 4:30. Have now been trying to get my records for 48 hours and that's no happening either. Terrible patient management from the front desk through the lab. Staff seems to represent Dr's attitude. Guess they don't need me as a patient any longer.

Posted on October 15th, 2014

She has a horrible bedside manner. Her office staff are incompetent. No one ever answers the phone. I was supposed to have a surgery scheduled and it has now been 3 weeks and no one has called. They typically mix up my appointment dates also. On my first visit she said "I haven't had a chance to look at your sonogram, but my partner has." Can you believe a doctor would say this to a patient? She needs to get out of the medical field.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

We won't go back. She is out of touch with what happens in her office. Good luck if you call and need something urgently. And, she won't talk to patients so even if she says call if you have a problem, you won't get to talk with her. Maybe in a few days the nurse will call back.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

One of my favorite doctor in town. Great bedside manner and someone I trust!

Posted on October 30th, 2017