Jennifer Solomon Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Jennifer Solomon?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

CHIP ON HER SHOULDER. WORST BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on May 16th, 2017

SHE'S AN AWFUL DOCTOR. NASTY , RUDE AND DISMISSIVE !

Posted on October 21st, 2016

While Dr. Solomon may be a good doctor, her bed side manner is terrible. She comes off as cold, abrupt, arrogant and even condensing at times. I respect her as a doctor but not as a person. There is absolutely no reason to treat a patient or anyone like that for that matter. I would not recommend her to anyone for those reasons.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

HORRIBLE. I waited over 2 months to get an appointment (my first with her) and she spent less than 2 minutes with me. She literally had one foot out the door the entire time and refused to answer any of my questions. She just said get more tests and then we will talk (though she asked me to get a different test done first prior to coming in then never looked at it or discussed the results with me). So now I'm stuck finding another doctor while still in pain. Would never see her again. Hopefully the next person will have a little bedside manner.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Lazy diagnosis. Horrible communication with patients. Her practice is like a factory. There are so many better orthopedics in NYC. Go elsewhere.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Solomon, I believe is a good technician. I received an epidural injection from her and as she promised it was not painful. She is good with a needle. However, I will not be returning to her because she has a terrible bedside manner. She is dismissive and arrogant. She does not have the tolerance for more than two questions. I am sorry I did not read the previous reviews before visiting her.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

She's very hard to contact. You are asked to leave a message and call will be returned. It isn't

rude.

Posted on December 13th, 2014

rude. know-it-all. waste of time.

Dr. Kay

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Was extremely hurried and not open to more than one or two questions. On day of procedure she would not talk to me except in operating room but then it was obvious it was an imposition.

She's a Piece of Work for sure..........

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Rude, dismissive, uptight, arrogant--and I wouldn't trust my spine to her if you paid me.

Excellent pain management

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Solomon for several years, and she has managed my back and knee pain from osteoarthritis with great professional skill. I think some patients may misread her, as she has a very dry sense of humor when appropriate. Excellent doc!

Dr. Solomon is a fraud.

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I saw Dr. Solomon for lower back pain. After comparing my spine to a jelly doughnut, she assured me that the only way I would get better is with her spine injection. Although she was rude, dismissive, with horrible bedside manner, I decided to undergo the epidural due to my extreme pain. The injection itself was very painful and my pain significantly worsened thereafter. She was impossible to reach after the procedure and so I took my MRI to another physician who discovered that I had cancer, NOT JELLY DOUGHNUTS. She will be hearing from my attorney.

Waste of My Time

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

As a new patient, after waiting to see her for 45 minutes during which time she saw one of her regulars who came in AFTER I did before she saw ME, she spent a few short minutes with me, was completely dismissive of my chronic pain issues, MRI and concerns and basically did nothing for me. In addition, I found her to be rude, arrogant and a waste of time.