Dr. Jennifer D Stroble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer D Stroble?

Very Very unpleasant experience!!!

I had to not show for a few appts at Doctor Strobles office in the Last 3 months. I did call to cancel at the last minute, I realize that is not something that is a good thing to do. However, I was never asked why this happened by the Doctor. I was just put to shame by her. I have never been to a Doctor's office where I was treated like this. I guess she thinks she is Better then the rest of us. I have a Daughter who suffers from Mental Illness, at that time she had made several suicide attempts on her life. If she had bothered to ask I could of explained this to her, and made the proper apology. I was never given the chance. I was under stress with that, as well as a Basil Cell Cancer on my face. Which she took a biopsy, from which was right by my eye. I said i was nervous, her remark, oh just get over it, don't be a Baby. I could not believe what I was hearing. I shamefully walked out the door. I had to find my own doctor, with no referral to help me with my cancer. I normally don't write on situations like this. I could not, not write on this. I do not want it to happen to someone else. You cannot treat people like that. You at Least should ask them what Happened I was never given the chance. Her goal was to teach me a Lesson. I will never ever return to her or recommend her to ANYONE. She should be ashamed of herself. I guess Doctor's like her are Truly in it for the Money, not the concern for there Patients. So for me I say stay away very far away from this Doctor. Well at least that's what she calls herself. Real Doctors care about there patients, not this one.

Professional - and a life saver

I've been going to Dr. Stroble for a few years now. I point out spots and areas of concern and she inspects those and does biopsies when needed. More importantly, she has found, over a 6 years period, three spots which I could not see, had them biopsied and had them removed. If she had not spotted and treated them I might not be here.

Great Doctor

she's great. Very calm, great personality. Love her and everyone in the office

BEWARE mis-diagnosed me

This doctor took exactly 5 minutes with me and didn't even look over my entire body to see what the sores were. She acted like I had leprosy. She didn't take a biopsy which she should have and just guessed it to be something that now after seeing another dr. who did take a biopsy what she said it was was in fact NOT what it turned out to be. Had she listened to what I was saying and taken a biopsy I would have known what was really wrong with me. But instead she just guessed and gave me antiobiotics and sent me on my way. She is not professional at all. Don't waste your time because of her error you will be going to another doctor to get the correct diagnosis.

ALL GOOD WITH DR AND STAFF. I RECCOMEND BOTH

Expect to be waiting a long time routinely

The doctor has no idea what time your appointment is so how can she expect to see you on time ? the staff couldn't care less in my opinion. Seek someone who can organize their time and who values their patients.

Dr. Stroble is the best, she works with you on pricing and often does little things for free.

Best dermotologist I have ever worked with.

Dr. Jennifer D Stroble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.