Dr. Jennifer A Strople Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Strople?

If I could give a “0” I would. Incompetent physician. How can you not diagnose a child with celiac when she was in your care over a period of many years? It can now be diagnosed with a simple blood check! As soon as we went somewhere else - she was diagnosed. Will sue! For sure!

Our family could not be more happy with Dr Strople from the day we first meet her she has skillfully guided us on this unfortunate journey. Her personal touch is very impressive she really gets to know her patients I'm always surprised by the personal details she remembers about my daughter. My daughter if off to college with a plan to go into medicine and I'm sure she is one of her influences.

Not concerned w/ issue at hand/ very condesending

brought my daughter to see her re: ongoing digestive issues which have caused her to lose weight. She was more concerned w/ her weight loss than figuring out what the issues were. She spoke in a condescending way, insinuating that my daughter was purposely withholding food to make herself lose weight. My daughter left very upset as did I. She might be a good doc, but I would not give her another chance because of the way she treated us. Don't jump to conclusions just because she's a teen w/ anxiety and digestive issues. Not all teens that lose weight are anorexic. You try eating when you have been constipated for a week and are so nauseas you cannot even leave the house!

Couldn't be happier. Dr Strople has spent considerable time adjusting my daughter's treatment and explained everything to her so that she has a thorough understanding of the way her post-surgery body works. I appreciate how thorough & patient Dr Strople was with my daughter, who can now advocate for herself with other healthcare professionals.

Unprofessional

Not interested in patient care - could care less about the family.

Dr. Jennifer A Strople is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.