The Good Doctor

My husband and I moved from Sonoma almost six years ago and it is a breath of fresh air to finally find a doctor in the North Coast area who shows concern for her patients. I have seen five physicians in the area, in as many years, and found the climate to be a laissez faire attitude toward my health! Not so with Dr. Stewart. And she is the first to conduct a thorough annual exam, along with ordering appropriate tests. Thank goodness I've been persistent in finding a doctor we can trust and who engages with you in finding solutions.

My mothers care

Well, her staff is incomp and due to that made my mother take drugs that I told them not to give her, the Dr. said she nothing about that!!!!!!!!! Not to name names but K is a rear problem for her. I can go on forever because I cannot speak to the doc directly and they have written a letter to my mother saying I cannot handle her care over the phone. I expect an office visit now and then but these people are going to get in trouble if the K keeps trying to cover her mistakes and I cannot deal directly with the doc.

Dr. Jennifer L Stewart is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mendocino, CA.

Dr. Jennifer L Stewart Is this you?