Dr. Jennifer Suriano Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Suriano?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Very likeable, asks good questions, takes time, thorough, smart and experienced.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

She is a lovely, warm, kind, caring doctor. She takes time to with her patients. She listens, ACTUALLY LISTENS to the reason(s) you are at the appointment. She does not cut you off or ( as I have had some doctors say to me) we have time for 2 more of your concerns. When a doctor says that to an 80 year old + person who has multi problems. It is a MAJOR EFFORT for me to get dressed, organize my notes for the doctor, get to the car , have someone drive me, get out of the car and finally make it into the doctors appt. If it takes that much effort to get to the doctor I would appreciate the doctor listen to me and ALL of my health concerns. I digress I am talking about doctors in my past. I would recommend her to all who are lucky enough to have her as a doctor. I think so many doctors deal with their patients like robots. They deal with their patients as if they come though their office on a conveyer belt. Dr Suriano is a diamond of a doctor in a sea of tar - doctors who only do the minimum. I would also like to say she does not write you off because you happen to be lucky enough to live into your 80's. To some doctors they treat you as if you are invisable. You have lived out your usefulness & if you have problems tough it out because the doctor thinks your days are numbered and there is nothing they can do to make the rest of your journey pleasant. I have gone on about how many of the doctors have treated me so poorly only to point out how WONDERFUL DR Suriano is as a doctor God Bless her she is a great compassionate person and doctor.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Suriano is an excellent Dr. that takes the necessary time to review my concerns. She has an excellent personality, is easy to talk to, even about what could be embarrassing situations.

She saved my life, she's excellent!

Posted on September 13th, 2015

If I could give Dr. Suriano a score of 1000, I would! She is excellent! She's been my primary care physician since 2008 and she is always excellent, courteous, efficient, knowledgable, on top of her game. Recently, she found an ovarian tumor during a routine pelvic exam, rushed me to a specialist, I was in surgery a week later. In this case, Dr. Suriano saved my life because she caught something most doctors would have missed.

James Kamerzell

Posted on September 17th, 2012

The best.

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr. Suriano is caring, cheerful, professional and really listens. Her compassion and understanding is exceptional. I have never had a Dr. whom I feel as comfortable and cared for as with her. Thanks Doc !!

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Dr. Suriano is quick, bright, caring, thoughtful and cheerful. She is everything that I look for in a doctor. She listens and gives her honest opinion and also treats you with respect.

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Suriano has been my physician for 2 years now. She has exceeded my expectations. She is totally caring and compassionate. She spends the time needed with you.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017