Dr. Jennifer L Swenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Swenson?

Things haven't changed

I am reading some of the reviews here and am seriously disappointed that she has moved here to Utah. I went to see her for a simple skin thing and she lectured me about diet and exercise and was so condesending it made me cry! I am 35 years old!I have never been treated so horribly. She had no intention of listening to anything I had or needed to say. She was horrible and I left seriously depressed and still need to go to an instacare to have my skin issue taken care of!

I miss Dr. Sutton

Dr. Sutton is a wonderful and compassionate Dr. I will miss her and wish her well with her new family!

Patient, understanding, thorough

I came to Dr. Sutton after my old GP had retired, I've had numerous and sometimes complicated health issues in the last 5 or so years I have been in her care and she is always patient, understanding, and thorough in finding and treating a problem. I like her bedside manner and the fact that she speaks to you as a whole person instead of a collection of parts. I would recommend her to anyone and plan to bring my kids to see her once they have outgrown the pediatrician

Cold

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Sutton and I left feeling very upset. She was cold and had terrible bedside manner. Leaving the office I felt as though my problem was unresolved and I left feeling terrible about myself after being rushed through my appointment. When talking with her I felt that she had already made a decision and was not listening to any concerns I had. I most definatley would not recommend her. I am suppposed to go back to her for a follow but am currently looking for another doctor. :<(