Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer J Swoboda has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jennifer J Swoboda has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
Dr. Jennifer J Swoboda has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer J Swoboda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Saw her for the birth of my first son. She was either on/friendly or aloof during my appointments. The birth of my son was an unsettling experience. She was on call for the 30 hour labor but left everything to the nurses....she checked on me once in the 30 hours of labor. I ended up having a C - Section that could have been called sooner if she was present....... as my sons heart rate was irregular. For a first time mother, this was a very traumatic experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jennifer J Swoboda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsA Place For Women, 741 Front St Ste 210, Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Jennifer J Swoboda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.