Dr. Jennifer M Tarr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer M Tarr?

Very understanding & made me feel comfortable with my. Upcoming surgery.

Nurse in charge

Dr.Tarr is an amazing person, she really cares for her patients. I have been with her for years, but I have always had problems with the staff. Today I called to ask about being put on a generic of my medication as it is too costly for me (but that I'd stay on my current medication for another month if needed) and when I told the nurse in charge that I wouldn't be able to come in for a couple weeks as I live in BOTH DC and Massillon she told me I needed a different Doctor. Where and why I go to the doctor I do is none of her business or concern and it was extremely unprofessional. Then when she asked for which pharmacy I wanted this medication to be sent I responded "on Jefferson Davis highway" not knowing that she needed the number she cut me off and says "how would I know what's in DC, I need a number". Very unfortunate because I love Dr.Tarr, but I am very offended by this nurse. I'm going to start looking for a different Doctor.

The Best Ever!

Dr. Tarr is a dedicated physician and a wonderful person. She had been my physician for many years until recently. Unfortunately, MedCorp is no longer visiting the assisted living facility I am currently living at, nor accepting my insurance due to the changes is Medicare/Medicaid. One instance where I believe Dr. Tarr saved my life was when i had c. difficile infection. I had been in the ER several times with diarrhea, was severely dehydrated, and couldn't even walk straight. Because I have irritable bowel problems, it was always contributed to that. Dr. Tarr put me in the hospital and did a bunch of tests. That is how the c. difficile was found and, at that time, it was severe. I was a very sick puppy! I worked with doctors for over thirty years in both hospital and office settings, as well as having been a patient with over 12+ surgeries including emergency open heart and partial removal of a kidney for cancer, as well as four back surgeries. With such a complex medical situation, Dr. Tarr always took time to make a correction diagnosis and treat me with the best modalities. With my past work history, as well as my personal health history, I feel qualified to say that you can find no better physician than Dr. Jennifer Tarr.

I am extremely unhappy with the way Dr. Tarr's. Office staff treats their elderly patients. I have to be on blood thinners, therefore, I have to have my blood checked regularly, every time I speak to the nurse in charge, she is very unkind, especially if you ask her to repeat something. Just because we are seniors, is no reason to treat us as if we are stupid. If this continues, I am going to look for another Dr.