Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer T Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Prenatal Care
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This physician lost her patience with me over a simple check mark on a sheet of paper that the nurse had given me to complete before my exam. She basically threw her rolling stool over to the examination table, plopped down on the stool and while looking up at me with her angry and animated face, proceeded to scold me for making one of three choices that I was given for my exam. I was not given a chance to explain why I made the choice. She was rude, condescending, disrespectful, and lacks professionalism. I have never been treated this way by any physician in my entire life.
Dr. Hoffman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jennifer T Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSparrow Ob/Gyn Womens Center, 1322 E Michigan Ave Ste 220, Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer T Hoffman in this video.
Dr. Jennifer T Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.