Dr. Jennifer Tinch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Tinch?

Very Rude

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

The lady up front was rude in a passive aggressive manner. Whoever she was she was very impressed with her position. They are supposed to be a walk in clinic and they acted like we had interrupted their entire day. The doctor was obviously very young and inexperienced. She was also impressed with herself and did not want my husband to talk much. She was in and out very quickly and misdiagnosed my husband's problem because she didn't want to listen. The office is old and dirty looking. The whole attitude of the place was just very negative. We won't ever go back there again.

Jerry T Brownstead

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I love this Doctor..She is very good with any questions you have.And her manners leave you feeling important,her smile makes your day.And she wears cowgirl boots so I know she is a part of our community.I highly recomend Dr.Tinch to everyone..

Posted on October 8th, 2014