Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer U Spiegel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I've been a patient of Dr. Spiegel's for three years. She delivered my second baby and took excellent care if me throught my pregnancy and in the weeks after. I've always found her to be caring and light-hearted. She addresses my problems in a caring manner, spending time to explain what's happening I my body. I actually look forward to seeing her, she's easy to talk to, like talking with a friend. She can relate to me as a busy mother and a working professional. I have recommended her to several friends, who also think she's great!!
I have been struggling with infertility for years. She refused to give me a referral to a fertility specialist, and said - to my face - "You know, you're overweight, and you would probably have a kid who would be overweight. You probably got picked on a lot as a kid - would you really want to do that to your child?"For the record, every kid gets picked on for something, and she made me feel worse than any playground bully ever did.
Dr. Spiegel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jennifer U Spiegel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, 6600 Bruceville Rd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Jennifer U Spiegel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.