Dr. Jennifer W Doe Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer W Doe?

I found a lump in my breast and needed a ultra sound guided biopsy. Recent tests were indicative of abnormalities in the mammogram and ultra sound. I was so lucky to have found DR. DOE. She completely explained the procedure and was exceptionally patient with me. I appreciated her honesty but felt reassured. She answered every question and has such a calming way about her. This type diagnosis is scary and I was at such a loss determining what would follow, what do I do now? She personally called me with results, and got me set up with a highly recommended Doctor. My only disappointment, she can not continue my care. I do trust her recommendations though! She even gave me her cell number if I ever have any questions or concerns. How great is she, the best! She gave me light at the end of the tunnel. She surrounds herself with a great, kind, and responsive staff. Everyone in the office treats you as if you are their only patient.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.