Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer S Waara has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
dr waara was on the helicopter to give birth to her twins..i had run out of effexor and needed a prescription to get a refill/ instead of the staff asking the interim dr to fill the prescrip, i was ignored and went thru withdrawals from a drug that you are not supposed to stop suddenly...billing mess ups...just a general feeling of stress in the office and uncaring attitude
Dr. Waara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
St John Hospital And Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsWaara Family Medicine Llc, 1672 Oaklawn Dr, Prescott, AZ
Dr. Jennifer S Waara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.