Poor results.

I would not recommend Dr. Walden for any breast lift procedure after what I was left looking like. Her poor effort has cost me thousands and thousands of dollars more to correct.

Do not hesitate to schedule a procedure!

The staff and Dr. Walden are amazing!! Thoughtful, helpful and very caring. My procedure went better than expected and I am thrilled with the results!

Dr. Walden is the best. End of story. Her staff is unreal, sweet and so professional. Simply amazing.

Poor breast lift results.

I had a bil. breast lift with Dr. Walden in Dec. 2009. The results were awful. I posted a pic with my concerns on Real Self. My username there is rnuch. Because of her poor excuse of an effort I had to spend another $11,000 to try to fix her excuse for a breast lift. She probably thinks money frowns on trees. She should not call herself a plastic surgeon, but a butcher.

I wish I would have found her first.

I had a revision rhinoplasty. Dr. Walden gave me my dream nose. I wish I would have found her first! The staff: Michelle, Kim, Carlie, Leah, are so calm, comforting and put me at ease from start to finish .

Look no further! Dr. Walden is the best!

The decision to have a breast augmentation done by Dr. Walden and her staff is one I am very proud of. I wanted to get the procedure done for many years but frankly was a bit terrified and would only feel better I told myself if I came upon the surgeon that would qualm these fears. I came upon Dr. Walden and based on her admirable background and qualifications I met with her. During our consultation I knew and felt very lucky to have the opportunity to have her as my surgeon. She is super professional, a true artist at work, she sees beforehand how and what route best seems fit for you and she has been doing this for so many years with consistent exceptional results. If you are worried or reluctant about a procedure such as this, Dr. walden is amazing. I just put it in her hands, knew I was under the best care and she did not let me down. I am so grateful, happy and lucky to have had the opportunity to have crossed paths with her. I am so happy with my new breasts, she and her staff did an unbelievably beautiful job, it truly is amazing. I could not be happier. Thank you so much!

I am very happy with the results of my procedure. The staff has been so kind and Dr. Walden has done an excellent job.

I absolutely love the results of my rhinoplasty! I have gained so much confidence with my procedure! The staff here are incredible and so friendly that make you feel comfortable being here. Dr. Walden and the nurses helped me out so much throughout the follow up process as well!

I got a rhinoplasty and chin implant done, and I could not be happier. Dr. Walden did an amazing job, and I would highly recommend her.

SculpSure waste of money

I had this procedure done on 2 areas, stomach and outer thighs. While the procedure itself wasn't too bad, I saw absolutely NO results, not even a little. This is not a cheap procedure and I feel like it is a complete waste of money. Very disappointed!!!!!!

Glad I made the appointment

I originally went to Dr Walden’s website from a link on the SculpSure website, which I was thinking about having done. While I was on her site I looked around at other procedures and I googled anything I was unfamiliar with. I came across ThermiVa, so I googled to learn more about it and read reviews. One constant was people saying a bonus was that it helped with their urinary urgency and frequency. This is something I have struggled with for several years and had given up hope of any relief. I scheduled a consultation and talked to Coco about the procedure. She was easy to talk to and she answered all my questions. I thought why not give it a try it to see if it could actually help me, so I made an appointment to have the ThermiVa done. After the first session I didn’t notice any difference in my urgency or frequency. I actually thought about not going back for the other two sessions but, I thought maybe I needed to complete all three to notice a change. I am so glad I went back because two weeks after the second sessions I felt the results. The first time was during my workout and I felt like I had to use the bathroom but, it wasn’t urgent so I finished exercising. Later that day I ran several errands and I didn’t have to find a bathroom while I was out. That was the first time in years that I left my house and didn’t use the bathroom until I return home. Before ThermiVa I used every bathroom in all the grocery stores, malls, department stores, etc. There were times when I was stuck in traffic and by the time I got to my destination I was in tears due to the urgency to use the bathroom. I haven’t traveled by car in years because I would have to keep stopping to use the bathroom. I am still getting use to not having the urgency to use the bathroom all the time. The good news is ThermiVa has changed my life. The bad news is I now hit the snooze button since I don’t have the urgency to go first thing in the morning. I would recommend ThermiVa to anyone who has urinary urgency and frequency. I would also highly recommend Coco at Dr Walden’s practice. Not everyone can perform this kind of procedure. You have to be able to talk to women and make them comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Coco made me feel comfortable and the conversation made the sessions go by fast.

Dr. Jennifer L Walden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Lake Hills, TX.