Dr. Jennifer K Zimmer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer K Zimmer?

Terrible bed side manner. Uncaring hurried manner no apology after being made to wait two hours in waiting room.dangerousely low blood pressure pushed aside as she was in too much of a hurry to get out the room

Has been my doc for many years and she was great up until the last few years. You call for an appt and forget it I can never get it. They put me with other docs who doesn't know me or my medical background. I am disappointed and now I have to find a new internist. I am not sure how dr zimmer can be a primary care doc since I barely can get an appointment with her. My other specialist have told me I need a new primary. I have been looking. Starting all over again is the pits. DDA is a zoo.

I have been seeing Dr. Zimmer for about 2 years. I really love her bedside manner. She takes time to visit with me and is not rushing. She is able to connect on a personal level. I would highly recommend her.

Outstanding

Dr. Zimmer is truly amazing! She is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and is an awesome advocate for her patients. She always approaches any plan ...

Love her as a physician. Been a patient for five years but have not been able to get an appt. with her, she is so busy. Even when sick, I NEVER can get in. I ask for a Saturday appt. because I had gotten a letter saying they were now open on Saturday until noon. Receptionist said we are not open on Saturday and hung up! Didn't even offer for me to see another physician. I need to find a new doctor that has time for me.

A fantastic physician who truly cares about her patients, to the point of oftentimes calling the patient the evening she has seen them to check on their condition. She is the only doctor I have ever had that has done that. She is extremely bright and capable and I feel blessed to have her as my physician.

like to make referrals to other DR in group

Dr. Zimmer was my primary care doc for many years. The past year I have tried to get an appt with her, and she is booked up for 1-2 mths which they shove me seeing other docs in DDA. I am not sure I can put her down as my primary anymore. I have other specialist telling me this is not right for your primary care not able to see you for weeks, months. I am very frustrated and now I have to start all over again finding a new doc and explaining my health issues. DDA group has really messed things up and not worth 5 stars any more.

Dr.Zimmer is a wonderful doctor. She is well trained, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend her.

too busy

10 minute appointments?

Dr. Zimmer's nurse stay in the exam room with you longer than Dr.Zimmer. Longest time in exam room with me 10 MINUTES!

Do not reccommend "Jennifer" Dr. Zimmer

She wants to be called Jennifer and I do, she seems friendly at first. But do you want a friend or a doctor?? Your life may depend on it, so you decide what's right for you!

Dr. Jennifer K Zimmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.