Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jenny L Andrus has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I was recommended to see Dr. Andrus by Dr. McFarland both of Orthopedic and Spine Center. I had lost the use of my left arm due to a pinched nerve in my neck. I could not move it or use it. Dr. Andrus treated me with Steroids injected into my spine. She said I could play golf the next day. I did! My friends were astonished! She had to do the procedure again three years later once in May and once in June, that was several years ago. She has made it possible for me to be active and enjoy life! She is part of a great team at OSC! Thanks Dr. Andrus!
What good is a pain management doctor who is afraid of taking care of a patient who has chronic pain for over 25 years? If a doctor can not help someone in pain maybe they shoud find a new profession. Pain HURTS!!!!!! I have documented records showing many problems in my back and since moving from NY where I had doctors who were not afraid to treat me, I have had nothing but problems finding a REAL doctor here in Virginia. Is there any doctors in VA that know how to treat patients like REAL doctors?
Spend over an hour in a packed waiting room. They would call 3 name at a time...then place u in adjacent rooms. Dr would come in and literally spend 5 mins in room. 3 visits and never once even touched me .......to even assess pain. Try to ask a question and you get blown off. Then just gets up and leaves room ! Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. Filing complaints with VA board.
14 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jenny L Andrus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic & Spine Center, 250 Nat Turner Blvd S, Newport News, VA
Dr. Jenny L Andrus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.