Dr. Jenny Andrus Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jenny Andrus?

Love this Doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr. Andrus has been treating my pain issues for about 3 years and each time I visit either for consult or treatments she is extremely concerned about me and always listens to all my concerns. I completely trust her to make the best decision for my care. Thank you Dr. Andrus!

Made it so I could use my arm again!

Posted on May 14th, 2017

I was recommended to see Dr. Andrus by Dr. McFarland both of Orthopedic and Spine Center. I had lost the use of my left arm due to a pinched nerve in my neck. I could not move it or use it. Dr. Andrus treated me with Steroids injected into my spine. She said I could play golf the next day. I did! My friends were astonished! She had to do the procedure again three years later once in May and once in June, that was several years ago. She has made it possible for me to be active and enjoy life! She is part of a great team at OSC! Thanks Dr. Andrus!

Pain Management, yeah right!

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

What good is a pain management doctor who is afraid of taking care of a patient who has chronic pain for over 25 years? If a doctor can not help someone in pain maybe they shoud find a new profession. Pain HURTS!!!!!! I have documented records showing many problems in my back and since moving from NY where I had doctors who were not afraid to treat me, I have had nothing but problems finding a REAL doctor here in Virginia. Is there any doctors in VA that know how to treat patients like REAL doctors?

Caring Doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

From the first time I met Dr. Andrus I liked her. She has always been thorough in every aspect of my treatment. She works with you to find the best treatment. I was lucky to find her when I moved here .

neck and back pain

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Spend over an hour in a packed waiting room. They would call 3 name at a time...then place u in adjacent rooms. Dr would come in and literally spend 5 mins in room. 3 visits and never once even touched me .......to even assess pain. Try to ask a question and you get blown off. Then just gets up and leaves room ! Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. Filing complaints with VA board.

cronic neck back head ake pain depression anxitey insomia

Posted on April 10th, 2014

she does not know what she is doing ..spends no time in room with you.very rude.wont take time to reed your records.she disrespectable.to me and blames last doctor .for anything she dosent. like .10 yr expcerince not qulaifed to be called doctor dont go to this doctor. you will very disopinted.shame on her .

Keep an open mind. But do not waste your time.

Posted on November 14th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Andrus for pain management. At an appointment I had to ask 50 minutes later to make sure I was not mistakenly skipped. Finally seeing her she was friendly but had no idea nor asked any questions concerning my visit with her that lasted all of 2 minutes. Obviously has little idea of what she is doing as a pain management specialist or concerns about her patient. Needless to say a complaint was filed and she hurried out of the room and announced she was taking away the gabapentin she prescribed as she was out the door. She may be well meaning but is not prepared to be a specialist of any sort and even told a blatant lie to the administrator I spoke to. Rest of the staff was great but I would avoid Andrus unless you want less attention paid to your concerns than a doc-in-box convenient care.

Posted on August 29th, 2017