Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jenny M Frances has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jenny M Frances has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jenny M Frances has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jenny M Frances is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Frances is amazing she provided me with excellent care for my 3 year old daughter. I came to her from a different doctor with terrible service and she provided me with excellent professional service. She explained my daughters condition and gave us the different options we had prior to her surgery. We came to her a year after our initial appointment date and she received us with all the care one could hope for when it comes to a doctor. She is very informative with any questions one has. When my daughter had her surgery she provided me will all the information I needed . She noticed how nervous I was throughout the surgical procedure but she gave me the confidence I needed and ensured my daughters safety throughout the whole process. Over all Dr. Frances is an excellent doctor who possesses excellent professionalism skills.
I brought my three year old son to see Dr. Jenny Frances because of his pronated feet and although he has never complained of pain, as a pediatric occupational therapist I am well aware of the pain that can occur from joint misalignment if left untreated. Dr. Frances obviously does not support preventative medicine nor work from a wellness model because she told us to bring him back when he does have pain and offered no other suggestions. Her time with us was brief and she was curt. Her handling and interaction of my son was awkward for a pediatric physician. Her clinical skills were lacking as what she performed could not be called an assessment. Professionally I am well aware of what an assessment should consist of and the literally five minutes of clinical engagement could not have possibly offered her the objective measures and observations she would need to reach any conclusions.
16 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOrthospine, 305 2nd Ave Ste 19, New York, NY
Dr. Jenny M Frances is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.