Have you seen Dr. Jenny C Hu?

Wonderful Doctor

I saw Dr Hu at Thousand Oaks, UCLA office for a Mohs procedure on my nose. She was by far the kindest, most patient, emphatic doctor I have ever been to. All during the procedure she kept asking if I was ok, comfortable or did I have any pain (which I did not). She was very knowledgable and the procedure went well. This was several years ago and it has healed well and not given me any problems. Sad when she left UCLA as I am not sure they would ever find someone like her to take her place. Come back Dr. Hu!

excellent doctor

Highly Recommended!

I can't give Dr. Hu and her office anything less than 5 stars. I had Moh's surgery this week and was beyond nervous about my face being disfigured. Dr. Hu and her amazing nurses spent the time I needed to answer my questions without making me feel rushed. They were compassionate when they could tell I was scared. Throughout the procedure, Dr. Hu asked me if I was doing ok and if I needed anything. She even followed up with me herself the next day and I believe wholeheartedly that she cares about my recovery. I have seen many doctors, and had multiple surgeries and procedures in my life. I can't remember ever feeling so comfortable -- and this was one of the hardest things I've ever been through. I hope I never need this procedure again, but I will absolutely seek out Dr. Hu if I do.

Dr. Jenny C Hu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.