Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jenny H Muller has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
She has no mercy, if you are late for any reason traffic or anything and even for 2 minutes she wil charge you $150. She has such a bad attitude, never smile and so mean, she is horrible for her specialty. It seems like someone forced her to become a doctor. Instead of feeling better each time that I would see her, I felt even worst. Not recomading her at all.
I didn't read the reviews about Dr. Muller until the night before my visit, I found Dr. Muller, thorough with my diagnosis, I didn't answer the follows up after the visit, because it does not apply to me, I feel as if I can call her if needed. I did not go to there expecting her to hold my hand, but I'm pleased with her, give her a chance, and she does care, in my opinion.
This woman has a presence that could cause the most well adjusted to be depressed! She is all about the mighty dollar. Get em in, get em out (without anyone committing suicide so as not to bring about malpractice concerns) should be her motto. Seriously though...find a doctor who truly gives a crap, I wished I did.
Dr. Muller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1977
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Jenny H Muller accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJenny Helen Muller Md, 11030 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 107, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Jenny H Muller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.