Dr. Jenny K Sawyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenny K Sawyer?

A real Doctor

Dr. Sawyer is very accurate in her diagnostic abilities, listens to her patients, and decides on the proper course of action. She excels where others have failed. My mother and I both are patients. During an intense time in health issues and a weight loss of over 100 pounds in a few short months Dr. Sawyer asked, "did they check your thyroid?" Please understand my mother has seen an endocrinologist for years, and yes it was her thyroid. She is also very knowledgeable about medications and found my mother to be over medicated. She is not one of those doctors that stand at the door checking her watch, she cares about the whole family dynamic.

Dr. Sawyer is easy to talk to and listens to my concerns. She takes time to understand how I feel and discusses possible courses of action with me. I appreciate her personal manner and treatment.

Dr. Jenny K Sawyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, OH.