Dr. Jenny O Smith Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jenny O Smith?

A Word of Appreciation for Dr. Smith

I had the good fortune to have a friend tell me of Dr. Smith. I had another specialist who didn't do anything proactive except for telling me about diet. I was in the hospital two years in a row having had extreme blood loss. When I saw Dr. Smith, she studied my file and told me I needed some procedures. Dr. Smith has the bleeding well under control. Dr. Smith has treated me for some other problems and does not let things go as did the other physician. Dr. Smith spends plenty of time with me. Even with a busy schedule, she answers my questions and does not rush me. She is kind and personable. I have the utmost confidence in her care. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith to anyone needing an excellent Gastroenterologist.

Dr. Jenny O Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, TN.