Dr. Jenny S Tan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenny S Tan?

I have been searching for a knowledgeable pediatrician, with a warm disposition, that values my opinion. I can admit I have very high standards when it comes to healthcare for my children. Dr. Tan has exceeded all of my expectations. She has taken her time to do a thorough history and examination, and explains her medical opinion very well. I'm so relieved to have finally found what we were searching for. I feel very safe and confident in her ability.

The Best

Dr. Jenny cares so much for her patients. You may have to wait to see her, but when it's your turn she gives you whatever time you need. She is more caring than any doctor I've seen. My kids love her. She has a great sense of humor,she geniunely seems to enjoy the kids. She invests herself in her patients. I'll miss her when my kids grow up.