Dr. Jenny G Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenny G Walker?

She's terrific, and attentive!

I'm Outa Here!!!

This doctor can be nice but her staff is so bad! So rude!! Very bad area as well. The staff walked in on me one while I was talking with a nurse, and left the door open to scream at me to WAIT! Then they talked and joked about me behind my back, but they were so loud, everyone in the waiting room heard. I couldn't believe it!!! Then-- they sent me my results 3 months late for a very serious matter. Now I'm trying to leave this place. I needed to talk to the Doctor about these new health problems but it's so hard to get to her. My last wait was 3 hours. I've never been treated like this. They should be shut down. The name of the Clinic is: The Barbie Health Clinic.--By the way, this Doctor also gave me a vaccine that I DIDN'T need and now I'm trying to clear NEW health problems! I mean there's so much to complain about. I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS.