Dr. Jenny Way Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenny Way?

Happy she is my doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. Way is very kind, conscientious, and thorough. She always gets back to me very quickly with answers or test results, and her nurse has called me after some appointments to make sure I am doing ok. When she first became my doctor, I was unhappy when she wanted me to try to stop a medicine I was taking for many years (she said she felt there were risks and it could be addictive). She said clearly she would not prescribe that medicine long-term, but she did work with me to gradually reduce and finally stop it. In the process, I have made health changes that have resulted in weight loss and feeling more positive about staying healthy with less medicine.

very good

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr. Way is very good. Even though I came in for an unrelated matter, she reminded me to get my mammogram done. I know she is busy, but she called me personally a few days later to discuss my test results and the next step.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

She is really kind, listens, and is supportive; I highly recommend her!

Good doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

she is very thorough. Took a lot of time to explain to make sure I understood my health condition. She listened to my concerns and let me be involved in deciding how to monitor.

New Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2014

I really liked my old doctor, who retired. I was worried about seeing a new doctor. Dr. Way was personable and caring. She was very thorough and took the time to review and confirm everything on my chart. We found a lot of problems on my medical record that were no longer accurate. She was up to date on new and better treatments for my medical conditions, and took the time to explain her recommendations. After the visit, she sent me a very detailed message explaining my test results and the follow-up plan.

good doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Dr. Way is very thorough. I like that she can type so fast without looking at the screen so I always leave with a summary of my visit. I have referred many friends and family to see her. I like that she doesn't always rush to prescribe something and often talks to me about what I can do myself to get better.

Dr Way is my PCP

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Dr Way is vivacious and caring. Her office staff are good. But she does not have my total confidence. She has been aggressive in trying to "get to the bottom" of my medical problems, but she also seems a bit naive to me. It was imperative that I see my established specialist recently, but she felt she could have dealt with the problem herself. That would have cost me precious time in getting my complicated diagnosis and the treatment I needed immediately. Yet I still see her for my basic health needs.

very thorough

Posted on December 17th, 2010

very thorough, competent. presented a few evaluation and treatment options and let me make the final decision as to what I wanted to do.

Posted on February 13th, 2009

Dr Way is wonderful, she is very thorough and has excellent follow up. I really like the post visit notes and explanation of my health.

Awesome!

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Dr. Way is very compassionate and very knowledgeable. She is also extremely thorough, she had read ALL of my chart before I came in for my first visit. She was very kind and easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Way. I only wish she saw teens, I would love to take my daughter to her.

Posted on September 26th, 2017