Dr. Jerald Gach Is this you?

Prolozone is the Greatest!

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr. Gach is the best. He listens to you and then tells you what he thinks will help and what he can do. He is kind and compassionate and always asks you questions too. The prolozone has always had a dramatic effect: I came in once unable to drive or hardly walk and after he used the prolozone on my knees, I drove home! And, the pain was gone. It's miraculous.

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Skilled in administering injections for unstable joints with minimal pain or overload of anesthesia. A truly caring individual who knows what he is doing and works well with my therapist to eradicate my joint pain. Very few doctors have this skill. The ozone for my painful hip worked wonders - So thankful

Posted on September 18th, 2015