Dr. Jerald Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerald Goldstein?

Posted on November 28th, 2015

He is not a bad doctor but his staff is not good. They have really made my experiences with his clinic bad. I would choose not to return to his clinic simply due to the incompetence of his staff.

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Dr. Goldstein and his staff are amazing. We worked with them for 2 IVF cycles and it couldn't have been a better experience. I would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Great Doctor and Clinic.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

We have struggled with infertility for 3 years and was previously going to a local clinic with multiple attempts at IUI's and 1 IVF attempt. Unhappy with their care we decided to drive 4 hours to the Fertility Specialists of Texas and to see Dr. Goldstein! We have been impressed from the moment we walked in their door. The staff and Dr. Goldstein took the time to explain things and state that you will be pregnant! Of course I was a bit pessimistic with that statement but it was absolutely true! We are pregnant through our first IVF and with twins through Dr. Goldstein and his clinic! I would strongly recommend this doctor to anyone struggling with infertility! Communication with him at times was wonderful and at others you definitely have to ask your questions/concerns but overall he was sincere in his way of answering questions and taking care of his patients!

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Best doctor in town, can't thank him enough, in love with my twins

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Dr Goldstein is very professional and compassionate. Upfront and determined to get to the root cause of your fertility issues, not just find a fix for you. I will always remember the time my husband asked him why he decided to choose his profession, his response was "Because I like to make people happy". Obviously a doctor that truly cares about his patients and not one trying to get you in and out for money. I would highly recommend him and his entire staff for anyone wanting to find a great fertility specialist.

Wonderful Experience!!!!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I just recently saw Dr. Goldstein for IVF and cannot tell you enough how smooth and great everything went! If you've gone through IVF before you know what an emotional rollercoaster ride it is and you don't need more stress than you're already under! When I first came to Dr. Goldstein I was depressed, hopeless and full of doubt. I live in Austin and had been seeing another RE for 2years prior and did my first IVF there and had a terrible experience, way too many eggs, embryologist never once called me throughout the retrieval transfer time, severley hyperstimulated as well as never knowing what was going on and feeling like I was playing the doctor. Needless to say, that cycle failed and left me with so many questions. Believe me, when I first saw Dr. Goldstein I had a ton of questions and he answered them all as best and as honest as he could. He was very blunt and that's what I needed, coming from another doctor who sugar coated everything but wasn't getting me pregnant. I wasn't looking for a friend, I wanted a baby. That was Dr. Goldstein's theory is that yeah that's great if you can make someone feel good but his goal was a baby. He is very compassionate about what he does and takes it very seriously. I never once felt like he was in it for the money, also considering he is a lot more affordable than a lot of places! His nurses are all SO wonderful, knowledgeable and extremely compassionate. I really bonded with Tiecha, she is also a military wife and we shared so much in common! She let me know I could call her WHENEVER with any questions or anything and really made me feel comfortable. They will all go out of their way to do anything to help you and talk to you as long as you need. The embryologist Dr. Guerrero is so nice and always calls to explain everything you need to know and answers any questions you have. Heck, even the anesthesiologist was awesome and made me feel so comfortable the day of retrieval and Amy one of the nurses gives a wonderful IV, coming from someone who hates needles! My cycle was way calmer, smooth and now I'm waiting to take my Beta on Thursday but I have already cheated and have a dark positive HPT! :) Even if this cycle doesn't end up working for me, I will be driving to Dallas again because I don't believe there is any better Dr. or Lab! Having a terrible experience before has really led me appreciate each and everything and I have not been disappointed here.  I cannot thank everyone there enough for getting me to this point, you have helped make our dreams come true and we will be forever grateful! If you really want a baby, don't waste your time and money with other doctors because I so regret wasting ours before coming here.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

I have PCOS and it's difficult for me to conceive. After going to 4 dr's over 5yr span. I decided to try 1 final attempt and went to dr goldstein. I had 3 failed IUI's so he recommend invitro. It worked the 1st cycle and I have my 1yr old son. Now, I am currently preg with twins from an frozen embro cycle, which was also done by dr goldsetin. He placed back my remaining 2 embryos conceived from my original invitro cycle. My tenetive due date is Aug. 24th.... He's not the best at 'talking bedside manner or anything,' but what do you expect from a male? lol BUT he's very honest, which is what I liked. Although I have my 1yr old son from the invitro, his twin did not survive in utero past 3months. Dr goldstein was honest and told me upfront what he expected, which was for the other baby not to make it. So I was prepared when I lost that one but kept the other. The honesty is so refreshing and i did not have to worry about paying my money in vain with false hope!

Posted on November 14th, 2012

My first visit with Dr Goldstein really creeped me out- not how you want to feel when you are dealing with infertility (or anything really). He pushed IVF over everything even though my husband and I have never tried anything else before. I felt like I was in an IVF sales office. My gut feeling was bad - his nurses were ok...office seemed disorganized (they "lost" my medical records and then found them). I also felt uncomfortable and weird when he gave me the ultrasound...I just don't see myself going back to this guy.

Bedside Manner Could be Improved

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Though the news delivered wasn't in alignment with my hopes, I mst say the manner in which it was communicated was poor. The staff was very pleasant.

First visit was time well spent

Posted on January 11th, 2012

We are getting ready to start a very expensive treatment called IVF. My husband's urologist referred us to Dr. Goldstein as he said that he believes his success rates are the best in Dallas. On our first visit, we talked with the doctor for at least one hour. He went over the complete process and while I have not actually started the process, I can say even if it does not work, this is where I will be staying. I feel very confident that it will work given to that two of my girlfriends have already seen this doctor and both our pregnant. Thank goodness for getting a second opinion. My obgyn had recommended me to somebody else, as her office was closer to my obgyn, however I want to see the person who is the best and I feel that Dr. Goldstein is that person

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Would recommend him to anyone who is having fertility issues. Very pleased!

Dr. Jeralld Goldstein

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein (and his staff). They are all very caring and Dr. Goldstein is extremely thorough. We are pregnant with twin girls....thanks to Dr. Goldstein's help!