Dr. Gerald M Scholl Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gerald M Scholl?

Straight to the Point

Saw Dr. Scholl for fertility issues and finally conceived with IUI #2! He is a very straight forward guy and gets straight to the point. Fertility can be a touchy subject and also have a lot of unexplained fertility issues. He answered all the questions we had and helped me stay positive about the process.

I do not recommend this doctor

He made me feel very uncomfortable. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

I was humiliated by Dr. Scholl for how I wrapped my sheet around me and he claimed that I looked inappropriate to people who might see me outside of the room. He made me feel uncomfortable and embarrassed with his rude statement.

Two words- RUDE, ARROGANT It's very sad to have those 2 classifications when you are a doctor that specializes in INFERTILITY!

Arrogant

Dr Scholl is perhaps the most arrogant dr I have come across. After 2 failed IVF attempts, I told him opinion from another IVF Dr and he started yelling at me saying this guy is not a doctor tell him to read his medical books etc. It was so intimidating and unprofessional. He was not knowledgable, never explained a thing and almost yelled at you if you questioned anything. Bedside manner is horrible too, he almost throws the sheet off of you as he begins his exam, it's so uncomfortable. I used Cornell and got pregnant in first attempt. I just wasted all the time with dr scholl. He is rude and discourages questions. Billing staff is horrible too. Don't waste your time - go to Cornell !

Arrogant!

Dr. Gerald M Scholl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.