Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeram P Chapla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeram P Chapla has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeram P Chapla has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
Dr Chapla is an idiot. My father had a mini stroke and he told my dad that he didn't have stroke it was a panic attack!!!! It was confirmed that my father did in fact have a mini stroke. He discharged my father solely because he said my dad "looked fine". REALLY!!! He also discharged my dad before any of his test results were back. Can you say MALPRACTICE!!! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!
1)EVERY time I call Dr Chapla's office . The person answering the phone NEVER identifies who whey are! They always say Dr. Chapla. They never say "Dr. Chapla"s office, This is Sue, how may I help you". 2) They only accept CASH or CHECK only! Come on guys!!! This is the 21st century!! 3) There are no computers used in the exam rooms. It only appears they are used for billing. They are still a paper intensive buisness. 4) The office and exam rooms are old and outdated. 5) I'm switching Doctors.......
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Caritas Carney Hospital
Dr. Jeram P Chapla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsRadha Medical, 1027 Garden St Ste A, Titusville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeram P Chapla, MD - Internal Medicine in Titusville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Jeram P Chapla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Titusville, FL.