Dr. Jereme P Butler Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jereme P Butler?

Dr. Jereme Butler was just the best Doctor that has ever taken care of me. He was really attentive, and easy to talk to.

My daughter is turning two and has seen Dr Butler from the beginning. She is a kind, patient, understanding and knowledgeable doctor. She asks the right questions and is always looking to help in any way possible. She always acknowIedges the child and tries to make them comfortable. I actually look forward to our visits with her! Excellent!

Dr. Butler

Dr. Butler is by far one of the best doctors In the field today. She's so good with children. She was actually my pediatrician when I was young. I am now 23. I have two sons, one is 3 the other is 6 months. She's been there pediatrician since there first check up. Dr. Butler is one of those doctors that takes there time, she answers all my questions. I always leave her office not wondering about a thing. She also develops a personnel relationship with each child which I love! She's incredible and I would recommend her to anybody that is looking for a pediatrician.

PEDIATRICIAN EXTRAORDINARE

SHE IS AWESOME AND ATTENTIVE AND THE BEST IN THE FIELD

correction to web site info

The Dr. Jereme P Butler that was my granddaughter and now her son's peditrican for the last maybe 7 years, is a beautiful female. If there's another Dr. Jereme P Butler who is male, this rating is not for him as I'm not aware of another Dr. by this name.