Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremiah Hayanga
Dr. Jeremiah Hayanga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Ann Arbor, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery and Residency. Dr. Hayanga is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremiah Hayanga has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Jeremiah Hayanga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.