Dr. Jerry S Reedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry S Reedy?

Dr Reedy is an excellent Doctor. I have been his patient for the last few years. He cares about his patients.

Not totally impressed

Seems more interested in pushing sleep apnea diagnosis than fixing my lung problem.

Excellent Doctor

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Reedy. I have only been seeing him for about 2 years now. He is very thorough on his treatment. He listens to all of my concerns and explores the options and treatments that are best for me. He is very friendly and very experienced in his field. His staff has always been wonderful as well! I will refer anyone to his office.

I have never needed "follow up" care from Dr Reedy; therefore, I cannot rate this aspect of his care.

Brilliant in treatment.

My experience with Dr. Reedy has been excellent. He is extremely knowledgable about many areas that may cause the symptoms you are presenting.I have been seeing him for years for different lung and sinus problems. I find he is communicative with sending a patient to other doctors when he feels it is out of the scope of his expertise.Very hands on doctor who is efficient in how his patients are treated in the succession of order..blood, xrays, testing, treatments administered with all results returned to you the patient. I have referred friends and family time after time to him as new patients and will continue to do so in the future.The staff is so helpful and trained for doing the necessary routine set up.Could not ask for a better physician or staff to treat your illness.

Dr. Jerry S Reedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.