Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremiah S Rutherford has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeremiah S Rutherford has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeremiah S Rutherford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeremiah S Rutherford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I called his office last week to see if they take the type of insurance I have and the person on the phone said yes but I had to come in and fill out an application. I stopped by and I waited and no one ever even acknowledged I was there and then someone walked in and cut in front of me and the person at the window said nothing. I left and I came back about an hour later and the same thing happened. Very unprofessional. I don't guess they need anymore patients. I would never go to this Doctor if this is the type of office atmosphere he has.
At first Dr. seemed to care and then when challenged with questions about my medical problems he took on an offenseive attitude. Had to call several times asking for prescriptions that were supposed to have been faxed in. Don't know if this is a staff issue or not. In stead of treating me as if I had any knowledge of my medical issues I was attacked with questions on how do I know this or that? He needs to learn bedside manners and to remember the patient does knwo their body and give them respect that they give him. Maybe with age and years of pratice this will develope in him.
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Jeremiah S Rutherford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeremiah S Rutherford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, AR.