Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremie R Rachunow has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Body Weight
- Family Planning
- Child Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infant Nutrition Disorders
- Premature Aging
- Weight Gain
- Body Weight Changes
Showing 5 of 19
Five years ago I came to Dr. Rachunow and my life as I know it HAS ENDED. She Identify Lyme disease as a FLU. She did not examine me! She did not ask questions! She just sad: “ You have FLU” and gave me prescription for Tummy Flu. Five years I was coming to her with a new symptoms until last year. I summarized all my symptoms and found from Internet research that it is LYME! That moment I thought I am dining! I came to here in June and told her that I am dining and I have Lyme but she told me “NO you don’t” In July I found Lyme Specialist who send my blood to the Lab and it came that I have Lyme and coinfection. SHE DISTORED my Life! She just see a blood test but don’t see whole picture. All she can do is give recommendation for cholesterol and main one is apple vinegar.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jeremie R Rachunow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAgeonics Medical, 109 E 36th St Lbby 1, New York, NY
Dr. Jeremie R Rachunow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.