Dr. Jaroslaw M Ambroziak Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jaroslaw M Ambroziak?

i would and have recommended him several times. before coming to his office I was beginning to feel like doctors only wanted a payment. I throughly appreciate how he at least tries to get to the bottom of my problems he seen to realize tht just because a pain won't stop doesn't mean it's all in my head

Best doctor ever. :-)

He is awesome. The one thing I love is he is honest and is the only doctor I have went to that takes a negative and tells you how to turn it to a positive. He's compassionate and no matter how many patients he has waiting, he still spends enough time with you to address your concerns and needs. One of the most compassionate doctors I have ever went to. The medical profession would be a better experiences if there were more doctors like him. Thanks Dr Ambroziak for being such a caring physician.

One of our favorite doctors

One of the most caring physician I have ever met; takes time with his patients and is always available when you need him.Dr. Ambroziak is kind, compassionate and most important diligent in helping his patients with health issues. I would highly recommend him; he has made our life a little easier to deal with; my husband has a lot of illnesses and it is easy to get discouraged; we always feel better after visiting him, his nurse and staff.

Dr. Jaroslaw M Ambroziak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.