Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless
Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Cajon, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless has the following 17 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 5
Partial knee replacement
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless - Posted on November 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless - Posted on November 18th, 2017
Mr. Mccandless is a rockstar.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless - Posted on November 29th, 2015
Dr. McCandless review
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless - Posted on March 6th, 2014
I found Dr.McCandless very through and knowledgeable on my diagnosis for a knee replacement. He's very skilled and technical with his surgery. I had a very positive and upbeat experience, even though this surgery is a difficult one. I would easily recommend Dr. McCandless for knee replacement surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless - Posted on December 16th, 2011
14 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless
Dr. McCandless is originally from Ohio. He went to Case Western Reserve for medical school. He finished orthopedic surgery residency and completed the process to be certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons. After his residency he performed extra training and research in joint replacement prior to starting his career in Utah. After 5 years in Utah he moved to San Diego for family reasons. Dr. McCandless is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. (AAOS) Dr. McCandless is also a member of the American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) Dr. McCandless is fellowship trained and board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons (ABOS) His specialties include: Joint replacement using minimally invasive techniques and computer navigation. He has done more robotic joint replacement procedures than anyone in San Diego County. He also specializes in revision (or redo) surgeries for surgeons that are not comfortable with this challenging field. Partial knee replacements are also one of his specialties with a great history of excellent outcomes. Dr. McCandless also performs complex fracture surgical care. He is comfortable with difficult fractures near joint replacements that make many surgeons uncomfortable. In addition to these complex procedures, Dr. McCandless performs many routine surgical procedures to various parts of the skeleton including arthroscopy.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeremy B Mccandless is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.