Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy W Buckley
Dr. Jeremy W Buckley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, OH. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Buckley is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center. Dr. Buckley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy W Buckley has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Jeremy W Buckley has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Jeremy W Buckley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I ONLY HAD TESTING DONE AT THIS FACILTY AND DR. BUCKLEY WAS MY PHYSICIAN OF RECORD. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE OFFICES FISCIAL DEPARTMENT. WHEN I OVERPAID, THEY DID NOT INITIATE A REFUND UNTIL MY TELEPHONE CALL. ONLY THEN DID THEY ACKNOWLEGE THE OVERAGE BUT TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST 30 DAYS TO START A REFUND. THEY WERE VERY RUDE AND UNCARING.
I was called into one of the rooms by a female staff member and commanded to sit on the table and remove my shirt. This was my first visit to a cardiologist and naturally I expect to be treated with some kindness and care when speaking with someone in a healthcare profession. It was very unpleasant to be ordered to do something that was a little uncomfortable in the first place. There wasn't any professionalism on her part. I nearly walked out of the office contemplating whether I should go elsewhere.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Buckley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonald Linehan Md, 1533 Election House Rd NW, Lancaster, OH
Dr. Jeremy W Buckley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, OH.