Dr. Jeremy S Carrasco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy S Carrasco?

Great Doctor - Phenomenal Staff

I would recommend this doctor and staff highly if anyone is in need of a hernia repair surgery. First off, the staff was phenomenal. Particularly the booking woman who was extremely empathetic. I get quite anxious and ask a lot of questions (and then call in with a lot of questions) and the staff never once made me feel like I was being bothersome.. They encouraged me to keep calling in if I have any concerns. The doctor was very thorough as well. I just had my post opp appt and thankfully I am on track to healing smoothly. I would strongly recommend! Thanks :D

Great surgeon!

I had polyps developing in my gallbladder and needed to get the little organ removed. He was very fast, but not rushed. I was able to get my surgery done shortly thereafter, very quickly and efficiently. Carrasco was very informative and patient with all of my questions and concerns about the surgery. He was very patient. On the day of the surgery, he made a little prayer- which I found very comforting, and he also really tried to make sure I felt safe, and explained again what the procedure would entail and also gave very thorough post surgery instructions. If I have any more issues I would definitely go back to him!

GREAT DOCTOR!!

I HAD VERY SERIOUS ABDOMINAL PAIN FOR SEVERAL MONTHS UNTIL FINALLY I WAS REFERRED TO DR. CARRASCO. WHEN I SAW HIM, I WAS SO DEHYDRATED BECAUSE I COULD NOT KEEP ANYTHING IN MY STOMACH. HE IMMEDIATELY ADMITTED ME IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I WAS VERY WEAK. AFTER FOUR DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL HE PERFORMED A DIVERTICULITIS SURGERY AND REMOVED ALL OF THE INFLAMMATION ACCUMULATED IN MY SYSTEM. THANK GOD THE SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL AND I AM NOW FINE. I ALSO APPRECIATED HIS BEDSIDE MANNER AND THAT HE PRAYED WITH ME WHICH BROUGHT ME A LOT OF COMFORT.

Best Doctor Ever!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Carrasco after feeling a great pain in my stomach. I was told sometime time ago it was just a hernia and I may need surgery later. Well later came sooner than what was expected. As I was referred by Texas Digestive Center. I came to meet Dr. Carrasco, he examined me, sent me for some x-rays and right away he let me know that i needed surgery. The most compassionate and moving suggestion is that, the day of my surgery he came in to see me and asked if it was okay if he prayed for me! That was so comforting and just nice to know we still have those that beleive in the power of prayer. Well this really hit it big with my mother as a minister she thought he was so awesome as did I. I've had a couple of surgeries but this one will be rememberable not just becuase of the pain but because i had so much going on and when he asked could he say a prayer for me it made all my fears subside. Greatly appreciated the office personal and his awesome staff for the great amount of care they give to their patients. I felt like family walking into the office almost felt kinda sad that I would not be there anymore. I wish he could be my primary physician I guess becuase too many of us would like to go into the office and appoints would be long but it would be worth the wait. I mean this is just how comfortable they make you feel. Bedside manner is not easy to find in these days in times. But I have not met a Dr. or staff that could touch the care of this office!

Great doctor!

I have had one general surgery procedure done by Dr Carrasco. He gave such exceptional care that I went back and found him for the second similar situation recently that did not require surgery. His care went above and beyond most other doctors. If you are in need of a general surgeon look no further. He's your guy!

Had double hernia surgery, his bed side manner was excellent and my recover time was minimal. I was left with only two very small incisions

Open Hernia Sougery

Poor results after open hernia surgery, cut stomach open and now have swelling 6 weeks later. Very poor and was 5th surgery that day, rushed thru and then discharged, I hope to file malpractice for incompetence, inexcusable, and says prayer prior to surgery, all show. Stay away unless you want to have your stomach butchered.

Dr. Carrasco prayed with me and my husband before surgery. What a gift! My surgery was successful and I have healed completely and feel so much better. Thankful to Dr. Carrosco

Great result. Great staff. Sonya was a tremendous help in an emergency situation to my wife and me. Getting us from an emergency room to the hospital where the surgery would be performed and remaining accessible until everything was taken care of.

Excellent!

Post Surgery Review

Dr. Carrasco recently removed my gallbladder using the de Vinci method. I put off this surgery even though it had been recommended six months earlier. I've had several previous surgeries and didn't know If I was ready for all the post-surgery pain and recovery time involved. I was finally force to make have the surgery as soon as possible. Dr. Carrasco was so assuring and caring; he answered all my questions . I immediately knew I was in good hands when prior to surgery Dr. Carrasco prayed and asked the Greatest Healer ever, God, to be by his side and guide him during my surgery and to help me through my recovery. I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Carrasco and would strongly recommend him to anyone needing surgery. I had some pain following the surgery, but was off the pain meds in six days. Compared to previous ab surgeries this was a joy!

Solid, Trustworthy, Professional, Caring

Initial confusion re: prescription by his office staff. Dr.C called it in personally after hours.

Dr. Jeremy S Carrasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.