Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy C Cuzzourt has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Smell Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
Showing 5 of 6
17 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jeremy C Cuzzourt accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeremy C Cuzzourt in this video.
Dr. Jeremy C Cuzzourt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallipolis, OH.