Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Dumes
Dr. Jeremy Dumes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenner, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Marrero, LA (and 2 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dumes is affiliated with Kenner Regional Medical Center, West Jefferson Medical Center and East Jefferson General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy Dumes has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Dumes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kenner Regional Medical Center
West Jefferson Medical Center
East Jefferson General Hospital
Ochsner MC Westbank
14 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeremy Dumes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.