Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy F Fishelberg has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Geriatric Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
We have been taking our son to see Dr. Fishelberg for over 6 years now. He recently changed his practice and unfortunately we were unable to follow him. I regret not begging him to stay. however, he is the best because:He listens, there are no dumb questions to him, you are never an overprotective/worried mom, He makes sure that you are absolutely satisfied before leaving the appointment, and one time I heard 3:50 rather than 3:15 for our appointment time and he still took us and didn't rush us and told us to take our time. He is amazing! never met a doctor as friendly, smart and down to earth as him.
I have taken my kids several times to Dr. Fishelberg. He takes the time and listens to my concerns. He gives pointers at what to look out for at what age or stage of development of the baby. He is very caring and gentle with the kids. In the Hospital he could hear heart murmur which the previous Doctor missed. He is an excellent Doctor and I would highly recommend him.
18 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jeremy F Fishelberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPotomac Pediatrics, 15204 Omega Dr Ste 100, Rockville, MD
Dr. Jeremy F Fishelberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.