Have you seen Dr. Jeremy G Gallego Eckstein?

Multiple. Surgery involving Colonoscopy complications and reversal of colonoscopy in time.

Surgery was most complicated and Dr. Eckstein aced my life. Needless to say since the day I originally met him I felt he had the compassion for my well being.He did everything to make me feel comfortable and the entire surgeries I went through I have become a entirely new person. Thanks to my Doctor Eckstein.

Excellent Doctor. Beyond expectatations. Had collastreal surgery with complications and ileonostopy reversal as well by Dr Epstein and he saved my life. I will always love this man. He has always been very kind and special to me. I miss him very much..,,

I was an emergency revision patient originally had a 15 year old gastric bypass ended up in the er with a blockage Dr Ecstein cleaned up the blockage and all the adheasions created the sleeve and now I am better than ever! I am so impressed by his talent his bedside manner and the diligence that it took to repair my problem. I wish him much more future success he deserves it.

No explanation for follow up

Doctor told me before the surgery I would have two incisions. When I woke up I had six. He never came in to talk to me after the surgery. He sent two other doctors that work with him who told me that I was the difficult one but never told me what happened or why. Now I'm having complications and I moved out of state.

air conditioning owner

dr Eckstein is a fabulous surgeon after having 3 prior stomache surgeries for ventral hernia by other doctors, dr Eckstein said he would end it. dr Eckstein also said he would do the procedure laproscopy with the davinci robot, I thought to myself no way. every other surgery was open style and required at least a 5 day hospital stay post surgery with recurring hernias. the surgery was done one day and I left the hospital the next day. dr Eckstein looked me in the eye and said you will be done with hernia surgeries and I will do this laproscopy style and it happened. dr Eckstein didn't sugarcoat anything either. he said Richard, abdominal hernia surgery can be very painful. after my experience with dr Eckstein I would highly recommend him. I just had my post operation visit and dr Eckstein spent time with me and asked me questions and was very thorough. also his staff was very friendly and courteous. this surgical team is the real deal

Dr. Jeremy G Gallego Eckstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.

Dr. Jeremy G Gallego Eckstein Is this you?