Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy N Harris has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jeremy N Harris has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 36
I wouldn't send my dog to see Dr Harris. My daughter had very bad migraines. I kept taking her back to see DR Harris hoping he would refer her to a specialist. He never did. He always blamed the problem on something else. Then they became increasing worse, to the point where she was vomiting. by the time we got her to the ER she had a seizure. The ER finially refered her to a specialist. Dr Harris does not care about kids. If he did he would refer them to specialist.
Very unprofessional, does not care about the kids, never ask for me to bring him back for a fellow up. Not organize and staff at times, including him could be rude and he would tell some inapropriate jokes thinking they were funny. would not recommend him to my worst emeny!!!! Only gave him one star cause i had to give him something
Dr. Jeremy Harris Is a warm,kind,caring doctor. he has been taking care of my daughter since she was born and she is now three yrs. old. I did try going to another pediatric dr. because dr.Harris was a little to far but i returned to his office after experiencing how rude and uncaring and quick the other office was. Dr. Harris is defiantly worth the drive.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Jeremy N Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJeremy Niles Harris Md, 3636 University Blvd S Ste B3, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeremy N Harris in this video.
Dr. Jeremy N Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.