Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Hogan MD
Dr. Jeremy Hogan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meredith, NH, with other offices in Laconia, NH and Gilford, NH . He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hogan is affiliated with Lakes Region General Hospital and Florida Health Sciences Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy Hogan has 3 locations
Dr. Jeremy Hogan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jeremy Hogan has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy Hogan - Posted on May 29th, 2019
I received excellent care from Doctor Hogan and his staff. I was introduced to Doctor Hogan in the Emergency Room of Lakes Region General Hospital, on the day of my hip fracture accident. I immediately was engaged by his professionalism, compassion, confidence and knowledge. He was honest and had empathy throughout my hospital stay and my recovery. He deserves numerous accolades for his strong work ethic. Thank you, Doctor Hogan Lorry MacLennan
WHAT A GREAT SERGEON
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy Hogan - Posted on March 10th, 2011
Dr. Hogan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakes Region General Hospital
Florida Health Sciences Center
9 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jeremy Hogan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeremy Hogan's office for more information.
238 Daniel Webster Hwy Meredith, NH : (603) 279-7433
80 Highland St Laconia, NH : (603) 524-3211
14 Maple St Gilford, NH : (603) 528-9100
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeremy Hogan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Meredith, NH.