Dr. Jeremy P Holden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy P Holden?

Patient

Dr. Holden was very professional with a good sense of humor. While I had a lot of anxiety about the procedure, he put me right a ease. I also appreciated that he seemed non-rushed and spent time with me after the procedure to review the results.

Awesome Doctor!!

Dr. Holden saved my husbands life and I am so greatful for that. I would have to say his overall performance as a doctor is one of the best my husband and I have experienced. To anyone who is looking for a GI doctor I would recommend Dr. Holden and the other doctors that work with him at The Oregon Clinic. Thank you all!!